Grain Leg,grain elevator leg,Grain Bucket Elevators,Elevating Conveyor
NE bucket elevators is the plate chain, gravity-induced discharge of the lifting equipment. NE bucket elevators is suitable for vertical conveying powder, granular, small block, abrasive or non-abrasive materials, such as raw materials, cement, coal, limestone, dry clay, clinker and so on. This series of bucket elevator specifications (NE15 ~ NE800 a total of 11), to enhance the amount of wide; and production can be high, low energy consumption, can gradually replace other types of hoist. The machine is fully enclosed case, chain speed is low, almost no back material phenomenon, so reactive power loss, low noise, long life.
1. Enhance a wide range. This type of hoist on the type of material, characteristics and block degree of less; can enhance the powder, granular and massive materials; can enhance the grinding of the material; can enhance the temperature <250 degrees of high temperature materials.
2. Transport capacity. Lifting capacity of up to 15-800 cubic meters / hour.
3. Low energy consumption. This type of hoist adopts inflow type feeding, gravity induced discharge, and adopts the large-capacity hopper conveying with intensive arrangement, the chain speed is low and the lifting capacity is large, almost no back material phenomenon, so the driving power is small, the theoretical calculation shaft power is 25% -45% of chain hoist.
4. long lasting. This type of hoisting machine uses inflow-type feed, material rarely occur between the extrusion and collision phenomenon, in feeding, lifting and unloading will not be scattered, which prevents abrasive wear. Chain conveyor chain using high-intensity wear-resistant chain, extended chain and chain bucket life.
5. High lift height. This type of hoist chain speed is low, smooth operation, and the use of plate chain high-strength wear-resistant chain, so up to a higher lifting height.
6. Sealing is good, less environmental pollution.
7. Reliable operation. Advanced design principles, to ensure the reliability of the whole operation.
8. Easy to operate. Maintenance less, less wearing parts.
9. Small mechanical size. Compared with other types of hoists of the same type, the mechanical dimensions of these hoists are small.
10. Structure of high precision, beautiful appearance.
Bucket Elevators Definitions
Bucket Elevator – A bucket elevator, also called a grain leg, is a mechanism for hauling flowable bulk materials (most often grain or fertilizer) vertically.
Elevator Buckets – Buckets designed from different materials and in different shapes. Elevator buckets are attached to a bucket elevator and used for the purpose of moving different type of materials.
Bucket Conveyor – A bucket conveyor consist of endless chains or belts to which are attached buckets to convey bulk material in horizontal, inclined, and vertical paths.
Conveyor Belt – A conveyor belt is a continuous moving band of fabric, rubber, or metal used for moving objects from one place to another.
Elevating Conveyor – An elevating conveyor is any conveyor used to discharge material at a point higher than that at which it was received. Term is specific. applied to certain underground mine conveyors.